Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 19

Thread: The Morning Coffee ...............Wake up with Deth

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Guitardeth2's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 24th, 2004
    Posts
    4,698
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Morning All,

    Coffee and cokes are ready, and yes mort we have donuts.


    Dig in guys. [img]smile.gif[/img]

  2. #2
    HB Forum Owner Biomechanoid's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 26th, 2001
    Posts
    2,469
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Mornin' yinz guys.

    Make mine a dubble espresso. $%#@ summer hours.

    How did everyone's holiday weekend go? I know I'm beat. Probably going to buy a car this week, so I'm broke, too. [img]frown.gif[/img]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Andyman's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 5th, 2004
    Posts
    13,640
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Hello all! Back from Mini Soda!

    I need to tabulate my contest results today. I hope chad isn't hanging around! [img]wink.gif[/img]

  4. #4
    EndQuest
    Guest EndQuest's Avatar

    Post

    yawning

    Can't wake up. Therapy in an hour. Andyman your box should arrive today. Same thing for you Snapey.

    Hitting the shower.

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Andyman's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 5th, 2004
    Posts
    13,640
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by EndQuest:
    yawning

    Can't wake up. Therapy in an hour. Andyman your box should arrive today. Same thing for you Snapey.

    Hitting the shower.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">It must have arrived Saturday EQ...I have a post coming up about it. Thanks!

  6. #6
    Inactive Member Street Worm's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 6th, 2004
    Posts
    7,350
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Mornin' Folks !

    Let's start the week with some [img]graemlins/rain.gif[/img] rain [img]graemlins/rain.gif[/img]

    This %#*@'s getting old..........

    Coffee me up

    Going to watch Dr. X, Night Monster & Mystery In the Wax Museum~

  7. #7
    Inactive Member DemonsAngel's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 26th, 2004
    Posts
    6,043
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    thanks gd, i think i need a whole box since i was off 4 days.... oh and morning all! [img]tongue.gif[/img]

  8. #8
    HB Forum Owner Guyver's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 9th, 2004
    Posts
    2,837
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    IT DIDN'T RAIN LASTNIGHT!!!!!!!!

    I can Mowe the lawn today!!!!


    [img]graemlins/whatever.gif[/img] yay

  9. #9
    Inactive Member DemonsAngel's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 26th, 2004
    Posts
    6,043
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    i sure hope you don't have a push mower guyver with your lush grass! [img]wink.gif[/img]

  10. #10
    Inactive Member Slytherin Snape's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 28th, 2004
    Posts
    3,650
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    "It's the final countdown......"

    My guests leave at 10:30!!! They're family and I love them, but.... [img]wink.gif[/img]

    Big coke and then I've got THREE boxes to open.... from EQ, Tor, and Peeker!! [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

    Hope everyone had a great holiday weekend! Back in a bit!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •